Enchanting and bold, the Blooming Oak wedding comb is the perfect piece for a lavish garden wedding. Inspired by the beauty of nature, it features detailed oak leaves accented with blooming flowers and pearls.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Featuring brass components and Swarovski pearls
- Handmade with tarnish resistant jewellery wire
- Attached to a tarnish resistant gold comb
- Designed to mould the natural contour of the head
- Sturdy piece
- Measurement: 12,5x5cm
- Colour: gold only
- Customisable: includes variations to details and size
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
- Rush order: contact us for availability
The Blooming Oak wedding headpiece is made to order. Please allow 5 days for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
Designed to be worn at the back across your bridal hairstyle or slightly on the side with a low bun, this statement piece will gracefully frame braided chignons, tousled low bun and braided half up hairstyles.
Beautifully gold and sophisticated, it will perfectly complement a range of wedding dresses such as high neck and sleeve lace gowns, princess cut gowns, flawy silky dresses and cropped two-piece gowns.
Wear it alone or with a blusher veil and pair it with the Aphrodite simple pearl drop earrings.