Inspired by the timeless beauty of Grecian organic hair pieces, the Daphne laurel wedding crown features entwined branches and hundreds of distinctive leaves, each delicately shaped, to create a high impact appeal.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Featuring brass components
- Handmade with tarnish resistant jewellery wire
- Attached to a tarnish resistant gold comb
- Designed to mould the natural contour of the head
- Sturdy piece
- Colour: gold/silver/rose gold
- Customisable: includes variations to details and size
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
- Rush order: contact us for availability
The Daphne Crown is made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
A must have for the fashion and non traditional bride, this astonishing piece is the perfect addition to bohemian-inspired dresses and two-piece bridal gowns, and can be worn with dernier cri outfits beyond the wedding day.
For a striking finish that’s chic, bold and feminine, style the Daphne crown with a braided disorganised updo or across your hair line with loose down hairstyles and pair it with our Sylvana or Laurella drop earrings for a majestic look.