The Gaela gold leaf and pearl earrings epitomize Art Nouveau and modernity spirits by combining the details of delicate golden leaves in a curved design with a shimmering freshwater pearl.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Genuine white freshwater pearl with high grade and luster (6-7mm)
- Made with gold filled and tarnish resistant findings
- Attaches to sterling silver ear post with gold or rhodium plated back
- 3,75cm long
- Finish: gold/silver (leaf design plated with gold or rhodium)
- Customisable: includes variations to lace, size, bow, crystal applique
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
This garter is made to order. Please allow 1 week for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
They would be the perfect wedding accessory for a bohemian or nature inspired wedding and will beautifully complement vintage inspired lacy gowns to structured gowns with modern appeal.
Their alluring and fashionable design will complement any of your after wedding looks. They would also make a lovely gift for bridesmaids.
Please read our Creative Process guideline for more information about custom and bespoke pieces then contact us if you have more question or would like a quote by filling our online form.