Daring and captivating, the Laurella statement bridal earrings reveal mystical and Grecian styling with minimal effort. Featuring intricate laurel wreaths and shimmering semi-baroque freshwater pearls, they authenticate no two pearls are alike and offer a one of a kind appeal.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Genuine semi-baroque white freshwater pearl with high grade and luster (11-12mm )
- Made with gold filled and tarnish resistant findings
- Attaches to sterling silver ear post with gold or rhodium plated back
- 5,5cm long with hook
- Finish: gold/silver (leaf design plated with gold or rhodium)
- Customisable: includes variations to lace, size, bow, crystal applique
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
This garter is made to order. Please allow 1 week for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
Perfect for a bride seeking an ethereal look, the Laurella are sure to intrigue and are a delightful addition to bohemian-inspired and floaty wedding dresses. They would also make a lovely gift for bridesmaids.
Please read our Creative Process guideline for more information about custom and bespoke pieces then contact us if you have more question or would like a quote by filling our online form.