Designed for the modern bride with a love for all things related to nature, the Sylvana bridal earrings feature precious and rare freshwater pearls delicately hanging on a fine leafy cascade.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Genuine 11-12mm rare white freshwater pearls with high grade and luster (6-7mm)
- Made with gold filled or sterling silver findings (silver plated ear post)
- 4,5cm long
- Finish: gold/silver (leaf design plated with gold or rhodium)
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
This garter is made to order. Please allow 1 week for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
They are perfect for a luxe garden wedding, the Gaela bridal earrings will add glamour and class to a classic updo and understated wedding dresses.
They would also make a lovely gift for bridesmaids.
Please read our Creative Process guideline for more information about custom and bespoke pieces then contact us if you have more question or would like a quote by filling our online form.