Featuring wildflowers wandering along waving ivy leaves, the Ivy Forest headpiece is a charming and elegant piece that will smitten the classiest and minimalist bride in search of the perfect hair adornment.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Featuring handmade clay flowers, brass components and Toho beads
- Handmade with tarnish resistant jewellery wire
- Attaches to the hair with loops using bobby pins
- Measurement: 16x3cm
- Colour: gold/silver
- Customisable: layout can be changed and elements can be reworked
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
- Rush order: contact us for availability
The Ivy forest hair piece is made to order. Please allow 5 days for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.
Handcrafted with dainty clay flowers and gold elements, this delicate piece can be worn on the side or at the back of the head with a bun or all hair down. For a seamless finish, secure the headpiece with bobby pins through the loops directly into the hair.
Style the Sauvage with a loose tousled bun for a harmonious unrefined look or style it with half side swept hairstyles with loose waves flowing freely at the back.