Created for the spirited bride who is not afraid to express her unique style, the Sauvage wedding comb effortlessly reminds us of nature's raw beauty.
Inspired by the botanicals, the Sauvage features a wildflower freely growing out of gracefully intertwined crystal and branche details, to offer organic and luxurious appeal to boho-chic hairstyles.
- Designed and handmade in Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping
- Featuring brass components and Swarovski crystals
- Handmade with tarnish resistant jewellery wire
- Attached to a tarnish resistant comb
- Measurement: 7x5cm
- Colour: gold/silver/rose gold
- Customisable: includes variations to details and size
- Made to order: see production time in tab below
- Rush order: contact us for availability
The Sauvage bridal hair comb is made to order. Please allow 5 days for production plus delivery timeframe as explained in the "shipping" tab.
If your order is time critical, please contact us before you submit your order and we can confirm timeframes. We do not charge extras for rush orders but please be reasonable and give us your exact wedding date or moving date so we know if expediting the production is necessary.
Timeframes will most likely change if modifications to this design are required.